Friday, January 7, 2011

WRITING CHAIN : IN THE FUTURE......-by class 23 william

I think my essay changed a lot than I thought. I thougt I am going to say I'm smart .... etc, but it changed to I made very updated society for the world and made me very extra ordinary. But I like the story as it was my peer's opinion and I trust them and it's content is good although it's not grammatically right. Now I'll tell about the story.
In the future, I will be older and older. I will be adult. I will go to house with dduck bok gi. I will eat it alone. I am so superior than other person, so I could not marry with normal person.In my opinion, I am genius. alsom I'm the person who have the best quality in the world. Also I have the potential to develop. I'm better than everyone who existed in the Earth. Charles Darwin? He is nothing to me. I developed Earth more than 100years faster. I made people live until they want and I can cure every disease.
Also, I never die. I did some thing in to my body. I made chip too, X-chip can control people. If someone hate me and wants to kill me, than I can control them so he can be died by most cruel way. He will scream to me,"HELP!!". I will think about it carefully. Since, I'm generous and kind, I'll let him to go. But I'll put X-chip to control his mind. Because he will remember that pain I give to him,so he will revenge to me. It's not done yet, I stoped the crime too. I find who did bad thing to someone and I will do same thing what he had done.than Then, I'll put a C-chip which make to follow my order. Then, I will make them to do chores. I will make them to do dishes, cook my meals, clean the house and do my homework. First of all, I will put informations  such as languages all over the world, calculator, math, science, writing, internet, mp4, and other studies. When they can do all of my chores, I will be free, I can listen to music with MP4 or internet surfing with internet. then I'll have many times to play with my friends.  Also I will teach all the social garbages such as mafias to make them never to do bad things such as drugs.Finally, I will go to space and live there. I'll use new technology and get natural resoures to live in space. then I will go to past and do things like the essay,"If I could go back in time?"by little KEVIN who wear glasses"

Frankly speaking,I think this paragraph is bit non-sense and it's not fit to my personallity. I don't want to make people to obey me by chip. But for content, generally I like about I am genius and superior than others. Also I like the part educating mafias to do bad things I hope it can be occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment