Tuesday, January 11, 2011

S.A.T. Style Reflective Essay - "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring"



 In the movie young boy put stone to animals. Then monk saw it and put stone to him. He knew he will learn by that. not only that he said to young boy to go and release them. So young boy go up the mountain. It was hard because he had stone on his back. He found fish. Fish was dead because of stone. He was very sad and he buried it. Second he went and found frog. Fortunately, the frog was alive. He released it carefully. Finally he found snake. It was dead. It tried to get out of it and it's skin was cut. Boy felt very sad. He cried a lot.
 I think monk's way to educate is very unique and give a lot of lesson. He tells boy it's hard to move when you have a stone and life is very important. He knew it's hard to move by going up mountain and he knew life is important by corpse of animals(Fish and Snake). If it was just normal person, he might no tmentioned about doing that or just say don't do that again.They will not send him to mountain and release them.
 I have a similar experience. I killed insect. I was playing outside. I put my bag on the ground, but one shiny bug came up to my bag. So I shook my bag. the bug fell, but came up again. So I was very angry and step on it. Then I heard sound crashing. At that time, I knew life is important, because I didn't thought anything, so I was very sad that it dead. After that, I never killed insect(exclude mosquito).

1 comment: